Penalties for LATE PAYMENTS:
- DMWA assesses a penalty for late payment of bills.
- Payment must arrive at DNB First timely.
- We allow one day grace due to the bank changing their date stamp after 2PM.For example, a due date of 04/02/14 means your payment must be stamped no later than 04/03/14. Anything after that date will have a penalty assessed.
For Payments Using PayPal - please add the standard 2.9% + $.30 fee associated with all PayPal Transactions.
Directions to access IConnect online bill pay for DMWA:
Your email address must be on file with us prior to paying online. Call 610-269-5362 to set up initial access, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the ONLINE PAYMENT icon below (THERE IS A $3.45 FLAT CONVENIENCE FEE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS)
- Access code: 0000000#-####-0.00 (which is your account # format)
- Password water
- Next screen will ask for your email address and to make the password specific to you.
- It will prompt concerning a 24 hour wait. Continue to next screen.
- You should see your Account info. There will be a convenience charge.
- If you choose to pay here, choose the method of payment, follow directions.
- They will ask you to submit, and ask you again. It is a double confirmation.